Tuesday 8 July 2014

Stars and Stripes…

 

 

 

Hello everyone, all being well I shall be sunning myself in Zante when you read this post!

I don’t like to have to think about blogging when I’m away and don’t usually schedule posts, but when I saw the challenge for this week at Papertake Weekly I wanted to join in, it’s…

 

Stars and Stripes

 

I’ve had these lovely papers from magnolia for ages and never found a use for them, they were perfect for this weeks theme…

 

 

PTW 66 - Stars & Stripes

 

I used the Here Comes Annabel art pad from Lili of the Valley, this image is called ‘texting’ if you want to get her in a stamp and it’s a great time to buy because they have a summer sale at the moment and the rubber stamps are all reduced in price!

 

Here’s what else I used;

Marianne fence

Doohickey flags

Little B circle

Spellbinders scalloped circle

Computer generated sentiment

 

*

 

Hope you like it, you can check out what the DT did and find full details for the challenge on the Papertake Weekly blog here, as always there is a smashing prize up for grabs

 

*

 

Right I’ll love you and leave you, I’m writing this on Saturday evening, it’s been a gorgeous day and I went to see the Tour de France which was about a mile from my house this morning – it was VERY exciting!

Need to go pack though now, I had a list of things to do today and sitting watching cycling all day wasn’t on it!

Hope you’re having a nice week everyone

 

 

 

13 comments:

  1. Anne this is a gorgeous take on the theme and I love the mixed media feel. The picket fence is a lovely touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card and papers. Hope you have a lovely holiday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely Anne, fab papers and such a sweet image.
    Hope you are enjoying your holiday, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card and loving the bright colours. Love this stamp. Hope you had a lovely holiday. It's thundering and raining here in West Sussex!!. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure your having a fabulous time in Zante... I love your card, fab image and gorgeous papers:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Anne. Love the image and colours.
    Hope you have a lovely holiday.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this card is gorgeous Anne - no wonder you wanted to join in!! Hope the holidays are going well and you're getting plenty of R and R xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally fab card Anne - hope you have a great holiday.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Anne! The image goes really well with the papers and I love the layout. Hope you've had a great holiday when you read your comments. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutely super card, love everything about it

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah what a great card, Its so sweet, Love Hazel (PTW GDT xx)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card love this image great design enjoy the holiday Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A brilliant card, I love those fantastic papers and your lovely layout! Hope you're having a lovely holiday.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose