Sunday 27 July 2014

It’s a Jolly Holiday…

 

 

 

Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by…

my crafting has taken a serious hit this last couple of weeks, I love the sunny weather but it is unbearably hot in the attic so I haven’t been up there at all

I can’t wait to get started with the new LOTV Christmas stamps, I made a card with the new papers which is on the Ideas to Inspire blog tomorrow but that’s all I’ve managed to do in weeks with also going away

 

 

The new theme at Papertake Weekly is…

It’s A Jolly Holiday

so we want to see your interpretation of this, it could be a summer holiday or a Christmas holiday or you may have your own ideas

 

*

 

I chose to make a Christmas card, I’ve been wanting to use this Marianne die for ages, didn’t quite know what to do with it to be honest so I made a small card and used it as an aperture…

 

PTW 68 - It's A Jolly Holiday

 

PTW 68 spare 3

 

 

 PTW 68 spare 2

 

 

 PTW 68 spare 1

 

Here’s what else I used…

Fizzy Moon papers

Doohickey pine branches die

Marianne small poinsettia die

LOTV Christmas sentiment tags and Winter Wonderland art pad

 

Hope you like it, thanks as always for your comments I love to read them

All the details for the challenge as well as the usual fab inspiration from the DT can be found on the Papertake blog

 

 

*

 

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone, we had a family BBQ yesterday for Jessie’s birthday so today is just a pottering day and I’m not doing much of anything!

 

 

17 comments:

  1. Hello Anne, your card is wonderful, love the design and the die is so beautiful, makes a fab frame, gorgeous image and colours, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fab die and makes a lovely aperture. Love the snowman too. Have a lazy Sunday Anne.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card Anne! Love the aperture using the die, such a great idea.
    Happy Belated Birthday to Jessie! Enjoy your Sunday. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne, this is really inspired, great use of the die as an aperture. Your card is really delightful and the colours work so well with the foliage too. It has been so hot, luckily my studio is in the garden so I can just open the door and windows! Billy has been out there with me today as for the first time for over a week I got some crafty time too ;0) Enjoy the rest of Sunday, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Anne, love the cute image and fab colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Anne. I love the way you have framed the image and the colours are wonderful.
    I hope you have had a good weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous love the aperture design and the gorgeous embellishments so lovely Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous, I love that stamp must ink mine up again. Gorgeous scene, love the dies

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a very lovely card Anne.
    Crafty greetings from Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Anne. The aperture is a brilliant idea. I love this snowman stamp and use it for loads of cards. hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card Anne, That's a gorgeous frame and I love how you have used it on this card... it looks fabulous!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Xmas card Anne, love the frame and everything matches beautifully. What a great image, I might NEED this art pad! Fern x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the style of this card and how it opens up to reveal the picture below. Great colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a clever design, Anne! Love the aperture and your red, white and blue colour scheme! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Anne, such a clever way to use the die to create an aperture.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful Christmas card - I love your fantastic design with the aperture, so effective!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card--love the see through die cut and cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose