Thursday 27 March 2014

Sketchy Free For All…

 

 

Evening everybody, what you up to? I haven’t found much time for crafting this last week, can’t believe April is just around the corner I think I lost a couple of months somewhere!

Jess came home last weekend, it was lovely to see her but she cost me a fortune as usual because I ended up buying her some furniture at Ikea for her room. She has a lovely room in a shared house with some girls she works with but has no storage and all her clothes were on the floor when we went. Keith won’t go, he hates Ikea with a passion so I ended up black and blue trying to hoist the boxes into the car on my own. Those little flat packed boxes are bloomin heavy! She went off home with them all loaded up in her car so building them without having her Dad around will be fun! The boxes will probably be still sat there next time we visit lol

 

Time for a Sketch challenge at Papertake Weekly and there is a new Sketch, it’s number 88

 

 

You can use this one, or because it’s a Sketchy free for all you can use any Papertake Weekly sketch you fancy. All you have to do is add the number of the sketch you’ve chosen on your entry so that we know it’s one of ours

 

I went with the new Sketch and I used the Me And My Pony stamp from Lili of the Valley which I coloured with Distress Inks

 

 

 

It’s quite a simple card, I used Baskets And Bunnies papers and the sentiment is one of the Girlie Banners. It’s the first time I’ve used these stamps and when I’d cut the curly bits off it was just what I was looking for

A bit of lace down each side of the middle layer and it’s done – hope you like it

 

*

Enjoy the rest of your evening everyone, I think It’s going to be a quick bath and then bed time for me

 

 

 

12 comments:

  1. A cute imaage and love the papers too. gorgeous card Anne. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Anne, love those soft muted colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Anne, such a delightful image coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and sentiment too.
    sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thats beautiful Anne, I love the little bit of lace trim down each side and the sketch is a lovely one, will have to have a go
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and the sketch....happy crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Ikea, their room sets are so interesting to look around and some bargains to be had too. Your card is so pretty, love the soft colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ikea is not for the fainted hearted on a weekend Anne, the staff are always helpful if you need help loading the car if you ask. I think l will always be bank of Mum lol.
    Great card Anne, adorable stamp and l love the layout this week, have a good weekend = off to Deep tomorrow x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. a beautiful card Anne - those papers look wonderful and the image is coloured so well - gorgeous card. Your trip to Ikea sounds interesting. I haven't been there since I lived in the SE - over 10 years ago now!!!!! I really should get out more! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful image! Gorgeous design, Anne and stunning papers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This image is so lovely! Your colouring is gorgeous, the horse looks amazing. Beautiful card!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Anne, love the image and the pretty lace detailing. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab sketch and lovely card Anne. The image is a darling.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I love to read them and will try to return the visit. Anne x

In line with new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) please be aware that when you leave a comment on this blog, your name and comment are visible to others who visit this blog. By commenting you thereby agree to this, your details are not kept or used for any other purpose